I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
|If you are like me, you are staying home + staying safe. I’m homeschooling my kiddos (but they are on Spring Break this week).I’m working on client projects.|
I am working on earning as many certifications as possible + getting my own website + marketing in order.I want to share 3 resources available to you to help you work on your business during some of your temporary down time.
BTW: I have used all 3 of these resources to help me in my personal + business life (even before now).
1. Stay At Home Bundle: I received a preview of this bundle because it doesn’t technically hit the market until midnight tomorrow (7th) + it’s only selling through the 8th.It’s full of resources for:
Working From Home
Preparation + Organizing
It is almost $500 worth of resources for $19.97.
2. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: In my 7 ways to make money in your wedding business during the Coronavirus article, one of the ways I mentioned is affiliate marketing.Michelle Schroeder has a great course: Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
3. Stupid Simple SEO: Use this time to create search engine optimized blog posts and website pages. This strategy can pay off for you long after your stay at home time.
Mike Pearson’s Stupid Simple SEO course has all of the information you need to quickly and easily learn SEO + then put it to work for your wedding business.
Again, I have used all of these resources so if you have any questions, please let me know!
- 39 Lessons For Marketing A Blog
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- 19 Black Friday (+ Cyber Monday) Deals for Bloggers
- What New Working Moms Should Know
- Self-Care for Moms
- How to SEO a Blog
- Writing Copy Stinks
- How to Write an eBook to Make Money
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- The 5 Biggest Blogging Mistakes + Lessons Learned
- How to Start a Lifestyle Blog
- How to Use Content Marketing as a Mom Blogger
- How to Increase Blog Traffic Fast
- How to Increase Blog Traffic for Free
- How to Find Blog Ideas
- 5 Ways to Balance Life as a Work-From-Home Mom
- 7 Ways to Grow a Mom Blog in 2019
- How to Build an Amazing Mom Blog
- The Rise of the Work-at-Home Mom + How To Do It
- How I Grew My Facebook Group to Over 4k Members in 2 Years
- How to Start a Mom Blog
- Some of My Fave Marketing Blogs
- How You Can Boost Traffic To Your Mom Blog Today
- How to Use Pinterest for a Mom Blog
Let’s get social