I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
Food is LOVE 🧡🧡🧡
It doesn’t have to be unhealthy food but it does have to be YUMMY food.
Check out these foods + yummies especially for Valentine’s Day!
Red Velvet Pancakes Mix
Get creative this Valentine’s Day + spoil your honey with decadent + festive red velvet pancakes.
Delicious and colorful, this indulgent meal looks absolutely stunning on a beautiful tray for a special breakfast-in-bed treat. Add a special touch + cut them into heart shapes with heart shape cookie cutters.
These pancakes are extra decadent, studded with mini chocolate chips + drizzled with a cream cheese glaze.
Strawberry Fluff Graham Icebox Cake
A delicious no-bake cake, filled with strawberry marshmallow fluffy layer featuring real strawberry marshmallows.
This yummy icebox cake takes minutes to whip up + no baking is required.
Luscious layers of graham, strawberry fluff mixed with cream cheese, topped with strawberries + whipped cream.
Just add whipped cream, real strawberries, cream cheese + butter. This is a four-layer frozen dessert that’ll keep your sweetie coming back for more!
Make is a perfect V-Day treat by making it in a heart-shaped dish/pan!
Gourmet Red Velvet Cupcakes
Classic red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting are always a hit!
These cupcakes are so moist + the cocoa-buttermilk flavor will make you or your sweetie swoon.
The mix features the decadent red velvet cupcake mix, naturally colored with red beets + pitaya powder + includes a light but lovely vanilla bean cream cheese frosting.
Makes 12 cupcakes. Bake them in a heart shaped muffin pan for an added special touch.
- 4 Ways to Prevent Your Teen from Texting + Driving
- 3 Tips to Help You Prepare for Labor + Delivery
- Creative Lunch Ideas for School
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- How to Make Hand Washing Fun for Kids
- DIY Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- 12 Cool Things to Include When Building a House
- 3 Tips for Toddler Girl Summer Fashion
- How to Be a Productive Stay-at-Home Mom
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Day Camps + Sleepaway Camps
- How to Protect From Child Bee Stings
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Complete Mom Guide to Summer Activities with Kids (So Everyone Survives the Summer)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sibling Fighting + How to Stop It
- 7 Things A Mom REALLY Wants for Mother’s Day
- 3 Things to Look for When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- 5 Kid-Approved Fun Summer Activities
- A Family Trip Near Shenandoah: Where to Stay, Go + Eat
- Celebrate Earth Month With Green Kid Crafts
- 4 Tips to Prep for Your Disney Trip with Your Kids
- 3 Ways to Model Appropriate Behavior for Your Daughter
- 3 Actions to Take if a Dog Bites Your Child
- 3 Places to Buy Inexpensive but Nice Girls’ Clothes
- 6 Steps to Resolving Conflict with Your Strong-Willed Daughter
- 3 Home Pests That Can Make Your Kids Sick
- 7 Strategies for Dealing with Defiant Daughters
- 7 Books to Help Girls Overcome Anxiety, Fear + Worry + Other Feelings
- The Top 7 Girl Mom Bloggers You Should Be Following
- 3 Tips for Moms Going Back to School
- 3 Tips for Surviving a Move with Young Ones
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe in the Car
- To The Mom With A Crazy Toxic Mom
- 12 Non-Toy Easter Basket Ideas for Girls
- 5 Ways To Easier Laundry When You Have Girls
- It’s Flu Season, Ya’ll
- Tips To Be A More Productive Mommy
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1st Birthday Party for a Girl
- 14 Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them on Valentine’s Day
- Speed Up Your Family’s Morning Routine
- How to Make Easy Healthy Family Meals
- 7 Tips to be Done with Dinner in Half an Hour or Less
- The Kid Birthday Tradition I Do Every Year (For All 3 Girls)
- 3 Valentine’s Day Foods + Goodies for Your Sweetie
- Easy Freezer Meals for After Baby
- How to Pick Strong Baby Girl Names
- 10 Valentine’s Day Activities for Young Kids
- 101 Winter Bucket List Activities for Young Kids
- How I Went From Being Skeptical to a Believer in 2.7 Seconds
- 2019 Mom Goal
- 10 Rainy Day Activities for Young Kids
- 10 Cringe-Worthy Questions Only Moms of All Girls Are Asked
- #1 Reason I’m Giving My Kids Experience Gifts, Not Toys
- 7 Steps to Create the Perfect 1st Birthday