I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I might be a little bit addicted to subscription boxes so my girls come by it naturally. I mean, what is better than receiving a box full of goodies in the mail? Check out these seven subscription boxes for girls. They are some of mine and my girls’ faves!
So first of all, I love graphic t-shirts and the Girl-A-Tude subscription box comes with a new girl-power t-shirt each month. It also comes with a peer-to-peer note that is personalized for your daughter + other small gifts that go with the monthly theme.
Some of the goodies that have landed in the Girl-A-Tude box are a sling bag, personalized koozie, personalized 100 piece puzzle, giant blow up pool noodle, sequin mermaid key chain + sunglasses.
Two Pink Balloons is a subscription box full of handcrafted busy bags + educational activities that provide parents with a toolkit of activities to grab for on the go to help reduce the dependency on screen time, but also provide wonderful small moments of connection between parents + children.
I have to say that my girls LOVE felt + felt boards so this subscription box is right up their alley.
Confidence is something a lot of young girls (+ girls in general) deal with. Confident-Crate helps boost confidence in girls with its monthly subscription boxes. It is for girls age 5-12 + comes with three full-size bath + body products + three additional items to help raise confident girls.
Some of the items included in past boxes are sugar scrubs, lip balms, bath bombs, pop culture pins, patches + socks.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Mom + Me box. It is made for mothers + daughters to share together. Each box comes with 9-12 full-size items such as spa items, matching items, fun accessories or activities for mothers + daughters to do together like a journal with prompts to fill out.
The Dream Girl Box is the ultimate girl empowerment subscription box for girls. It’s a quarterly box with its own theme of girl power. The themes focus on goal setting, life skills + social media for girls + parents of girls.
The Follow Your Heart theme box included a goal setting activity, journal, “Follow Your Heart” clutch, pencil case, planner stickers + a beaded bracelet.
Em and Liz is another great monthly subscription box for girls. Each month has a theme + includes items such as age-appropriate beauty products, accessories, jewelry + more based on the theme. Each box also includes two sheets of theme-based stationary to encourage creative expression.
If your daughter is a history buff or you want her to be then the Smarty Skirts subscription box for girls is perfect! Each box features a famous woman in history. All of the items + activities are based on this sensational woman.
Boxes include stories, games, pictures, puzzles + activates to encourage hands on learning for everything from sports to science dedicated to a different woman in history.
- 10 Best Things To Do During Summer With Kids
- 5 Tips For Summer Safety For Kids
- 10 Mom Bag Essentials I Have For Summer Fun
- The Best Skincare For Teenage Girl
- The Best Clean Sunscreen Brand I Use On Me + My Kids
- Best Clean Skincare For Acne
- 12 Ideas To DIY Summer Camp At Home
- 11 Safe Skin Care Products
- Clean Skincare Products I Use That Are For The 40+ Crowd
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- How to Protect a Crawling Baby
- How to Keep Happy, Safe + Healthy Girls Throughout the School Year
- 7 Easy Hair Styles For Girls
- When To Start Potty Training Girls
- Best Halloween Costumes for Girls
- 3 Healthy Habits For Girls
- 7 Subscription Boxes For Girls
- 26 Mother-Daughter Date Ideas
- Feeding Time: What to Keep in Mind When Introducing Food to Baby
- Baby on Board: What You Need to Know About Car Seat Safety
- 7 Ways to Help Your Daughter Feel Comfortable in Her Own Skin
- 7 Tips for Nighttime Potty Training Girls
- School Bus Safety Tips to Teach Your Kids
- How to Deal with Unexpected Problems at Delivery
- 3 Characteristics of the Best Mom Car
- 4 Ways to Prevent Your Teen from Texting + Driving
- 3 Tips to Help You Prepare for Labor + Delivery
- Creative Lunch Ideas for School
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- How to Make Hand Washing Fun for Kids
- DIY Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- 12 Cool Things to Include When Building a House
- 3 Tips for Toddler Girl Summer Fashion
- How to Be a Productive Stay-at-Home Mom
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Day Camps + Sleepaway Camps
- How to Protect From Child Bee Stings
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Complete Mom Guide to Summer Activities with Kids (So Everyone Survives the Summer)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sibling Fighting + How to Stop It
- 7 Things A Mom REALLY Wants for Mother’s Day
- 3 Things to Look for When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- 5 Kid-Approved Fun Summer Activities
- A Family Trip Near Shenandoah: Where to Stay, Go + Eat
- Celebrate Earth Month With Green Kid Crafts
- 4 Tips to Prep for Your Disney Trip with Your Kids
- 3 Ways to Model Appropriate Behavior for Your Daughter
- 3 Actions to Take if a Dog Bites Your Child
- 3 Places to Buy Inexpensive but Nice Girls’ Clothes
- 6 Steps to Resolving Conflict with Your Strong-Willed Daughter
- 3 Home Pests That Can Make Your Kids Sick
- 7 Strategies for Dealing with Defiant Daughters
- 7 Books to Help Girls Overcome Anxiety, Fear + Worry + Other Feelings
- The Top 7 Girl Mom Bloggers You Should Be Following
- 3 Tips for Moms Going Back to School
- 3 Tips for Surviving a Move with Young Ones
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe in the Car
- To The Mom With A Crazy Toxic Mom
- 12 Non-Toy Easter Basket Ideas for Girls
- 5 Ways To Easier Laundry When You Have Girls
- It’s Flu Season, Ya’ll
- Tips To Be A More Productive Mommy
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1st Birthday Party for a Girl
- 14 Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them on Valentine’s Day
- Speed Up Your Family’s Morning Routine
- How to Make Easy Healthy Family Meals
- 7 Tips to be Done with Dinner in Half an Hour or Less
- The Kid Birthday Tradition I Do Every Year (For All 3 Girls)
- 3 Valentine’s Day Foods + Goodies for Your Sweetie
- Easy Freezer Meals for After Baby
- How to Pick Strong Baby Girl Names
- 10 Valentine’s Day Activities for Young Kids
- 101 Winter Bucket List Activities for Young Kids
- How I Went From Being Skeptical to a Believer in 2.7 Seconds
- 2019 Mom Goal
- 10 Rainy Day Activities for Young Kids
- 10 Cringe-Worthy Questions Only Moms of All Girls Are Asked
- #1 Reason I’m Giving My Kids Experience Gifts, Not Toys
- 7 Steps to Create the Perfect 1st Birthday