I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Halloween is a time to dress up, play make believe + land some goodies. Check out some of the best Halloween costumes for girls.
Rosie the Riveter is one of the most iconic figures for working women in history. She represents a strong female character for girls of all ages, which makes it one of the best Halloween costumes for girls.
In A League of Their Own, a semi-pro women’s baseball team takes center stage on the diamond of this ground-breaking film. It is great representation that women can do anything that men do (except that there’s no crying in baseball!). This adorable costume turns your daughter into one of the women players in A League of Their Own.
If Inside Out taught us nothing else, it taught us that our feelings + emotions are important. Dress your daughter up as Joy from Inside Out for Halloween to express what a joy she is.
Another strong historical female that is one of the best Halloween costumes for girls is the famous aviator Amelia Earhart. This is especially fun for girls who are interested in flying or becoming a pilot or a history buff.
My two oldest girls are ALL. ABOUT. SPACE. Add to that the all-female space walk this month (October 2019) + that makes an astronaut moon-walker costume not only fun, but also EXCITING!
I tried to get my three girls to dress in sister costumes as the three Powerpuff Girls but they declined the offer. I think it would be adorable. Your daughter can choose to be Blossom, Bubbles or Buttercup.
You can go the patriotic angle with a Statue of Liberty Halloween costume for girls. Not only is it patriotic but it is also iconic and historic. My oldest daughter LOVES Paris so she gets a kick out of the fact that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France + when she sees the statue, she says, “Look, it’s America!” Nothing screams strong female like the Statue of Liberty. Am I right?
Plant her where she blooms with this adorable garden gnome costume for girls. If nothing else, this costume is downright cute. If I hadn’t already bought my youngest daughter’s costume, I would hit up Amazon for this garden gnome costume right away!
With the newer animated movie out, girls are relating to Wednesday Addams. We took our three girls to the drive-in movie theater to see it + my 6 year-old just thought Uncle Fester was the funniest thing ever. While Wednesday Addams may seem a little gloom + doom, she actually turns around just a little teensy bit by the end of this movie.
- 10 Best Things To Do During Summer With Kids
- 5 Tips For Summer Safety For Kids
- 10 Mom Bag Essentials I Have For Summer Fun
- 12 Ideas To DIY Summer Camp At Home
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- How to Protect a Crawling Baby
- How to Keep Happy, Safe + Healthy Girls Throughout the School Year
- 7 Easy Hair Styles For Girls
- When To Start Potty Training Girls
- Best Halloween Costumes for Girls
- 3 Healthy Habits For Girls
- 7 Subscription Boxes For Girls
- 26 Mother-Daughter Date Ideas
- Feeding Time: What to Keep in Mind When Introducing Food to Baby
- Baby on Board: What You Need to Know About Car Seat Safety
- 7 Ways to Help Your Daughter Feel Comfortable in Her Own Skin
- 7 Tips for Nighttime Potty Training Girls
- School Bus Safety Tips to Teach Your Kids
- How to Deal with Unexpected Problems at Delivery
- 3 Characteristics of the Best Mom Car
- 4 Ways to Prevent Your Teen from Texting + Driving
- 3 Tips to Help You Prepare for Labor + Delivery
- Creative Lunch Ideas for School
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- How to Make Hand Washing Fun for Kids
- DIY Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- 12 Cool Things to Include When Building a House
- 3 Tips for Toddler Girl Summer Fashion
- How to Be a Productive Stay-at-Home Mom
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Day Camps + Sleepaway Camps
- How to Protect From Child Bee Stings
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Complete Mom Guide to Summer Activities with Kids (So Everyone Survives the Summer)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sibling Fighting + How to Stop It
- 7 Things A Mom REALLY Wants for Mother’s Day
- 3 Things to Look for When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- 5 Kid-Approved Fun Summer Activities
- A Family Trip Near Shenandoah: Where to Stay, Go + Eat
- Celebrate Earth Month With Green Kid Crafts
- 4 Tips to Prep for Your Disney Trip with Your Kids
- 3 Ways to Model Appropriate Behavior for Your Daughter
- 3 Actions to Take if a Dog Bites Your Child
- 3 Places to Buy Inexpensive but Nice Girls’ Clothes
- 6 Steps to Resolving Conflict with Your Strong-Willed Daughter
- 3 Home Pests That Can Make Your Kids Sick
- 7 Strategies for Dealing with Defiant Daughters
- 7 Books to Help Girls Overcome Anxiety, Fear + Worry + Other Feelings
- The Top 7 Girl Mom Bloggers You Should Be Following
- 3 Tips for Moms Going Back to School
- 3 Tips for Surviving a Move with Young Ones
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe in the Car
- To The Mom With A Crazy Toxic Mom
- 12 Non-Toy Easter Basket Ideas for Girls
- 5 Ways To Easier Laundry When You Have Girls
- It’s Flu Season, Ya’ll
- Tips To Be A More Productive Mommy
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1st Birthday Party for a Girl
- 14 Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them on Valentine’s Day
- Speed Up Your Family’s Morning Routine
- How to Make Easy Healthy Family Meals
- 7 Tips to be Done with Dinner in Half an Hour or Less
- The Kid Birthday Tradition I Do Every Year (For All 3 Girls)
- 3 Valentine’s Day Foods + Goodies for Your Sweetie
- Easy Freezer Meals for After Baby
- How to Pick Strong Baby Girl Names
- 10 Valentine’s Day Activities for Young Kids
- 101 Winter Bucket List Activities for Young Kids
- How I Went From Being Skeptical to a Believer in 2.7 Seconds
- 2019 Mom Goal
- 10 Rainy Day Activities for Young Kids
- 10 Cringe-Worthy Questions Only Moms of All Girls Are Asked
- #1 Reason I’m Giving My Kids Experience Gifts, Not Toys
- 7 Steps to Create the Perfect 1st Birthday