I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
Who says that women can’t join in the Halloween costume fun?
Here are some of the best pregnant Halloween costumes I’ve seen. Draw inspiration for putting together your own Halloween costume if you’re pregnant at the end of October.
#1 That’s No Moon Costume
Use this That’s No Moon maternity t-shirt to create one of the best pregnant Halloween costumes. You can even add little plastic space cruisers, etc., to the top. Hang a glow stick necklace around your neck. Add black maternity leggings + you are good to go.
#2 Where’s Waldo
If you’re a baseball fan then dressing your baby bump up like a baseball is right up your alley. You can use a baseball maternity t-shirt or use a white maternity t-shirt and paint on your own baseball with red paint.
#4 Beach Ball
Turning a baby bump into a beach ball is one of the best pregnant Halloween costumes I have seen because I LOVE the beach. You can wear a tank top tied up, a sports bra or a bikini top. You can wear shorts, a binkini bottom or capri maternity leggings.
Then use Halloween body paint to create a beach ball design on your bump.
#5 Bun in the Oven
You can be so cliche with this Bun in the Oven Halloween costume for pregnant women. It is one of the best pregnant Halloween costumes for women that are not showing yet so you can avoid “dressing up” your bump or working it into your costume (or better yet, working your costume around it).
#6 Kool-Aid Man
Another one of the best pregnancy Halloween costumes is to turn your bump into the Kool-Aid. It’s relatively easy to do with a red maternity shirt, some felt or a black fabric marker to create the face. You could also create a broken “brick wall” that the Kool-Aid Man is breaking through.
#7 Gumball Machine
Another one of the best pregnant Halloween costumes I’ve seen is a gumball machine. It’s another easy costume that you can create on your own without a ton of materials or a lot of time or effort.
Use your baby bump as part of your Halloween costume by using ideas from some of the best pregnant Halloween costumes I’ve seen.
- 7 Subscription Boxes For Girls
- Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Green Kid Crafts September Box + Halloween Science Pack Sneak Peek
- Best Baby Wash + Shampoo
- Why I Stopped Drinking Diet Coke
- Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- Back to School Guide
- Herb Pork Chop Recipe
- White Bean Dip Recipe
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- Best Pregnant Halloween Costumes
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Girl Mom + A Girl Review of When I Grow Up by Jon Hales
- A Girl Mom Review of Clever Count Photo Book
- A Girl Mom Review of Hello Fresh
- A Girl Mom Review of Imperfect Produce + Save $10
- The Likeness Book Review
- Shenandoah Discovery Museum Mom Review
- Where the Crawdads Sing Book Review
- The Hate U Give
- My MoM Group Cooking Class Experience
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- A Girl Mom Review of 7 Diapers
- How I Get 4+ Hours of My Life Back Every Month (+ Keep My Sanity)
- My Quick + Easy Go-To Dinner for My Family
- 8 Things in My Diaper Bag I Can’t Live Without
- 7 Reasons to Say Yes to Sun Basket: Meal Prep Service Review