I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My 45th birthday is staring me in the face. I knew I had to find the best skincare regimen for aging skin.
Maybe you are on the hunt for a skincare regimen (no matter your age). I’ve got you covered.
I did the research.
I tested the samples.
I chose the best skincare regimen for aging skin (and discovered some skincare regimens for all ages and skin types along the way).
My guide introduces you to the best skincare regimen for aging skin.
The Importance Of Clean Skincare Regimens
When I started my research journey, I had no idea that the U.S. has not changed its personal product laws since 1938.
This means that there are no laws in place banning harmful ingredients in our skincare and makeup products.
I don’t know about you but I worry about the products I put on my skin and the ones that my three girls put on their skin (now and as they grow). Do you know it only takes about 12 seconds for your body to absorb what you put on your skin?
Because of all this, I wanted to make sure that I found a skincare regimen for aging skin that is also safe + clean for me + for my girls. I found Beautycounter, which eliminates over 1,800 harmful ingredients from its products.
5 Step Skincare Regimen For Aging Skin
Regardless of the skincare line you choose, here are the steps you should take in your skincare regimen for aging skin…
Skincare Regimen Step 1: Cleanse
You always want to wash your face with a cleanser (daily + maybe even 2x a day — morning and night).
Aging skin loses moisture, natural oils + nutrients, which can make the skin dry. The right cleanser can help replenish the moisture in your skin to help it look + feel soft, instead of dry.
The Countertime Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil by Beautycounter is inspired by Asian beauty rituals. Countertime offers a luxurious, lightweight cleansing oil to gently, yet effectively, remove makeup + other impurities without stripping essential lipids from the skin.
Skincare Regimen Step 2: Prep
Next, you want to prepare your skin. In the prep stage, what you’re actually doing is hydrating it. This is the step that can also help to make your skin radiant.
Countertime Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence is lightweight but deeply nourishing. This milky moisturizing essence delivers vital nutrients to the skin’s moisture barrier—instantly boosting hydration + radiance.
Skincare Regimen Step 3: Treat With A Serum
After cleansing and prepping your face, it is time to add a serum. The serum holds the anti-aging properties for your anti-aging skincare regimen.
Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum transforms + rejuvenates your skin. The serum increases skin firmness + elasticity while reducing the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles.
Skincare Regimen Step 4: Protect
After washing, prepping + treating, it’s time to protect your skin with an antioxidant cream (in the morning ) + nighttime cream (at night). Ideally, you use two different creams for two different times of the day that you go through your anti-aging skincare routine.
(AM) Countertime Antioxidant Soft Cream is a velvety revitalizing cream that improves the skin’s barrier function + boosts hydration, which helps protect your skin from daily environmental stressors.
(PM) Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream is a supremely rich + deeply hydrating cream that supports elasticity + visibly firms while smoothing skin texture to minimize the look of fine lines + wrinkles.
Skincare Regimen Step 5: Apply An Eye Cream
Choose an eye cream that is specifically for fighting the signs of aging (dark circles, under-eye bags, fine lines + wrinkles). Use your ring finger to gently pat around your entire eye.
Ultra Renewal Eye Cream is a high-performance eye cream that revitalizes the eye area + reduces the appearance of under-eye shadows and crow’s feet for a smooth, firm look.
Want to take one of the Beautycounter skincare regimens for a test drive?
- Carrot Cake Smoothie Recipe
- The Best Skincare For Teenage Girl
- The Best Clean Sunscreen Brand I Use On Me + My Kids
- Best Clean Skincare For Acne
- 11 Safe Skin Care Products
- What Is The Best Skincare Regimen For Aging Skin?
- Clean Skincare Products I Use That Are For The 40+ Crowd
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- 7 Subscription Boxes For Girls
- Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Green Kid Crafts September Box + Halloween Science Pack Sneak Peek
- Best Baby Wash + Shampoo
- Why I Stopped Drinking Diet Coke
- Lemon-Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- Back to School Guide
- Herb Pork Chop Recipe
- White Bean Dip Recipe
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- Best Pregnant Halloween Costumes
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Girl Mom + A Girl Review of When I Grow Up by Jon Hales
- A Girl Mom Review of Clever Count Photo Book
- A Girl Mom Review of Hello Fresh
- A Girl Mom Review of Imperfect Produce + Save $10
- The Likeness Book Review
- Shenandoah Discovery Museum Mom Review
- Where the Crawdads Sing Book Review
- The Hate U Give
- My MoM Group Cooking Class Experience
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- A Girl Mom Review of 7 Diapers
- How I Get 4+ Hours of My Life Back Every Month (+ Keep My Sanity)
- My Quick + Easy Go-To Dinner for My Family
- 8 Things in My Diaper Bag I Can’t Live Without
- 7 Reasons to Say Yes to Sun Basket: Meal Prep Service Review