I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It turns out Black Friday isn’t just for getting a bargain on that SmarTV you’ve been eyeing. I came across a TON of Black Friday (+ Cyber Monday) deals for bloggers. It’s deals on everything from legal contracts for your service to blogging courses (+ everything in between).
Freebies for Bloggers
1. Start a Money-Making Blog: Ana from the She Approach shares actionable information on how to start a blog that actually makes money.
2. Blog Plan: Suzi Whitford is one of my favorite mom bloggers. She shares a ton of free information on how to start a blog + run a blog that makes money in her free Blog Plan.
3. Stupid Simple SEO Bootcamp: Mike Pearson is my all-time favorite SEO expert. His free 5-day course gives you amazing information that works for boosting your search engine rankings. It worked so well for my blogs that I bought his paid course but this one is FREE.
4. Launch Your Dream Website: BluChic is one of my favorite template designers. They offer a free email course to help you plan, build + launch your dream website.
5. Affiliate Course + Funnel: Ana from The She Approach offers a free email course on how to set up a successful affiliate marketing strategy + learn how to make a passive income with your blog.
6. WP Engine: 5 months FREE on any annual shared plan at WP Engine. USe Coupon Code CYBERWKND30.
50% Off Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
7. Virtual Assistant Content Creation Packages: Save 50% on my monthly retainer packages. Monthly content creation (blog posts, Pinterest pins, social media updates + more starting at $150/month). Use Coupon Code BF19.
8. Blog Traffic eBook: Ana from The She Approach offers a step-by-step guide to a growing a blog, building an army of loyal readers + getting your blog traffic up to at least 50,000 pageviews. Use Coupon Code BLACK50.
9. Affiliate Marketing Bundle: Ana from The She Approach offers a step-by-step guide to earning your first $1,000 in affiliate commissions that helps you master every aspect of affiliate marketing that a blogger needs to know. Use Coupon Code BLACK50.
10. 500+ Affiliates Program Masterlist: Ana from The She Approach offers a list of 500+ affiliate programs in 17+ niches that can help any blogger find the best + highest paying products available. Use Coupon Code BLACK50.
11. Pinterest eBook: Ana from The She Approach offers a step-by-step guide to growing a Pinterest presence + growing your blog traffic by fully automating your pinning schedule. Use Coupon Code BLACK50.
12. EBook Bestseller Bootcamp: Ana from The She Approach offers a step-by-step video course that teaches bloggers how to write, launch + sell their first (or next) bestselling eBook.
40% Off Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
13. Custom Website $999 (save $750): Autumn Lane Paperie offers custom website design for just $999.
Legal Contracts: Your Legal BFF is offering 40% off all of their legal contract templates.
30% Off Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
14. WordPress Themes + Design Templates: Bluchic is offering 30% off all of their products, including WordPress themes, Canva templates + more.
25% Off Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
15. Custom Logo for $100 (Save $35): Autumn Lane Paperie offers custom logo design for just $100.
16. Restored316: Restored316 offers website + blog templates. For Black Friday + Cyber Monday, they’re offering 25% off on all their products.
20% Off Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
17. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: If you’re trying to up level your game when it comes to affiliate marketing, check out Michelle Schroeder’s course. I took it + LOVED it. Use Coupon Code BLACKFRIDAY201920.
18. Blog by Number Course: Suzi Whitford takes you step-by-step in this paint-by-number type course to start, grow + monetize your blog. I took Suzi’s course when I first started blogging + she just updated it so it has all the latest information, strategies + more when it comes to blogging + making money from blogging. Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY2019.
19. Blog by Numer eBook: If an eBook is more your style (the eBook is included in the course), check out Suzi Whitford’s eBook on starting a blog, growing it + monetizing it to make money as a blogger.earning video
- 39 Lessons For Marketing A Blog
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- 19 Black Friday (+ Cyber Monday) Deals for Bloggers
- What New Working Moms Should Know
- Self-Care for Moms
- How to SEO a Blog
- Writing Copy Stinks
- How to Write an eBook to Make Money
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- The 5 Biggest Blogging Mistakes + Lessons Learned
- How to Start a Lifestyle Blog
- How to Use Content Marketing as a Mom Blogger
- How to Increase Blog Traffic Fast
- How to Increase Blog Traffic for Free
- How to Find Blog Ideas
- 5 Ways to Balance Life as a Work-From-Home Mom
- 7 Ways to Grow a Mom Blog in 2019
- How to Build an Amazing Mom Blog
- The Rise of the Work-at-Home Mom + How To Do It
- How I Grew My Facebook Group to Over 4k Members in 2 Years
- How to Start a Mom Blog
- Some of My Fave Marketing Blogs
- How You Can Boost Traffic To Your Mom Blog Today
- How to Use Pinterest for a Mom Blog