I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
I admit it. I’m a marketing junkie. I love pretty things that glitter + shine. I’m addicted to shows like Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant + Outlander (don’t judge me). You can find a People magazine in my hand from time to time (+ I do read it cover to cover).
But, back to the marketing junkie confession. These are some of my favorite marketing blogs. Reading them helps keep my up to date on the happenings in my world (+ probably yours if you own or run (or own + run) a business or blog.
Honestly, I receive Neil Patel’s emails, which is Quick Sprout’s founder + blog writer, to alert me when a new post is up on the blog. In other words, I don’t go specifically to the blog every day. I read his email intro + click on the link if it’s something of interest to me.
I wouldn’t say what he offers is cutting edge stuff to someone who has been online or working in the world of marketing recently. What he does offer is great reminders on what we all SHOULD be doing with our marketing online. If you’re a novice, you’ll think he’s a genius, however.
(AND, he might just be one since he has helped some major players turn their businesses into forces to be reckoned with.)
From time to time, he does offer some great suggestions on apps or sites to check out for your marketing efforts.
Digital Marketer is another great one to follow. They share some pretty intriguing ways to drive traffic to your site. They share a ton of info about converting your visitors into buyers. They are obsessed with putting systems into place to create a sales + marketing funnel that works for your business.
I’ve picked up some great tips—some that I definitely use in my daily content marketing + online marketing antics.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Melissa. She talks a great deal about your business being your guilty pleasure + about having a business crush. I am pretty sure that I might be crushin’ on Melissa. Anywho…
Her bestie is also a copywriter + since I am a copywriter, this might just make Melissa a little nearer + dearer to me 🙂
Melissa puts a public relations + sales spin on marketing. She delves a bunch into content marketing, but she focuses her attention on teaching you how to create RAVING FANS that cannot get enough of you + your business.
I completed her 5-day business challenge, Obsessed I dove (face first) into her guide The Irresistible Business Challenge. Yum-my! Delicious content that I can eat with a spoon.
What Do You Read?
Do we share any top fave business blogs? What are your favorite blogs to read?
- 39 Lessons For Marketing A Blog
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- 19 Black Friday (+ Cyber Monday) Deals for Bloggers
- What New Working Moms Should Know
- Self-Care for Moms
- How to SEO a Blog
- Writing Copy Stinks
- How to Write an eBook to Make Money
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- The 5 Biggest Blogging Mistakes + Lessons Learned
- How to Start a Lifestyle Blog
- How to Use Content Marketing as a Mom Blogger
- How to Increase Blog Traffic Fast
- How to Increase Blog Traffic for Free
- How to Find Blog Ideas
- 5 Ways to Balance Life as a Work-From-Home Mom
- 7 Ways to Grow a Mom Blog in 2019
- How to Build an Amazing Mom Blog
- The Rise of the Work-at-Home Mom + How To Do It
- How I Grew My Facebook Group to Over 4k Members in 2 Years
- How to Start a Mom Blog
- Some of My Fave Marketing Blogs
- How You Can Boost Traffic To Your Mom Blog Today
- How to Use Pinterest for a Mom Blog