I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
A few years ago (OK, probably almost 5 years ago), my mom started using Essential Oils. Around this same time, her friend had a DoTerra party that she invited me to attend.
I admit that I sat at that party (probably with a sourpuss look on my face) as a firm non-believer in the power of these oils that came in these pretty itty-bitty looking bottles.
While I do believe in magic and miracles, I didn’t think it came in a little essential oil bottle.
The Moment I Saw the Light
From that party, I took a couple sample bottles home and promptly shoved them in my linen closet (You know, the one that is stuffed with all kinds of things linens and otherwise and is in complete disarray.) tp maybe never be found again.
I’m not sure quite how much time went by but I started to come down with a cold. I had that itch in my throat and that tickle in my nose that told me something was coming my way. Oh joy!
I decided to try out the oils. I used the OnGuard and Breathe (for immune boosting and breathing). Lo and behold, it worked. The OnGuard helped me to ward off falling prey to more germs and the Breathe instantly cleared up the congestion I felt coming on so I could, wait for it…breathe!
This is the exact moment I went from skeptic to believer.
I don’t sell essential oils, but I sure do use them and I sure do believe in its powers.
Take Control of Your Family’s Health
I’m not a doctor and I don’t play one on TV 🙂 but here is what I do know… no one is ever going to care about your health or your family’s health as much as YOU do.
No one is going to be as powerful of an advocate as you are for yourself (or for a loved one). No one else is as motivated as you are to achieve long-term health and holistic wellness.
This, exactly this, is why it’s imperative that you arm yourself with knowledge and resources that equip you to be the most effective advocate possible.
And the next time illness or injury strikes, you’re going to have the confidence to take an active role in your health, and be able to include tools like herbs, essential oils, and other natural remedies in your staying-well arsenal.
Please do not misunderstand me. I still go to the doctor. I still take my kids to the doctor. We still take medication, when necessary, and get our vaccinations.
I do find that when I use the oils, however, it decreases the times we have to visit the doctor because of an illness or take that over-the-counter medication.
That’s why I’m so excited to share a popular resource with you — the 2018 Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle. It’s only available for 2 short days, though.
Not only is it just in time to help you stay as healthy as possible this winter and holiday season, but if using more herbs, oils, and natural remedies is one of your goals for 2019, you’re going to find ALL the tools and resources you need to make it happen.
It’s a complete library of natural remedies that you can trust and rely on as you take charge of your family’s health.
When you buy the Herbs & Essential Oil Super Bundle, you’re getting access to:
- 22 eBooks
- 4 eCourses
- 6 printables
- 2 membership sites
… all curated to give you an insanely helpful collection of carefully researched resources to equip you to take charge of your health, with remedies you choose – at a price that’s too good to miss.
Of course, we and our family members are still going to get sick. Having natural remedies at hand doesn’t guarantee perfect health or provide superhuman powers to ward off the many germs that make their way around.
But, with the help of traditional wisdom, modern science, and smart natural remedies, you’re empowered to respond to the things that come your way, and protect and nurture your health far more effectively.
The bundle is just $29.97, but only until tomorrow at midnight!
Go check out the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle and see everything that’s included.
- 4 Ways to Prevent Your Teen from Texting + Driving
- 3 Tips to Help You Prepare for Labor + Delivery
- Creative Lunch Ideas for School
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- How to Make Hand Washing Fun for Kids
- DIY Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- 12 Cool Things to Include When Building a House
- 3 Tips for Toddler Girl Summer Fashion
- How to Be a Productive Stay-at-Home Mom
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Day Camps + Sleepaway Camps
- How to Protect From Child Bee Stings
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Complete Mom Guide to Summer Activities with Kids (So Everyone Survives the Summer)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sibling Fighting + How to Stop It
- 7 Things A Mom REALLY Wants for Mother’s Day
- 3 Things to Look for When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- 5 Kid-Approved Fun Summer Activities
- A Family Trip Near Shenandoah: Where to Stay, Go + Eat
- Celebrate Earth Month With Green Kid Crafts
- 4 Tips to Prep for Your Disney Trip with Your Kids
- 3 Ways to Model Appropriate Behavior for Your Daughter
- 3 Actions to Take if a Dog Bites Your Child
- 3 Places to Buy Inexpensive but Nice Girls’ Clothes
- 6 Steps to Resolving Conflict with Your Strong-Willed Daughter
- 3 Home Pests That Can Make Your Kids Sick
- 7 Strategies for Dealing with Defiant Daughters
- 7 Books to Help Girls Overcome Anxiety, Fear + Worry + Other Feelings
- The Top 7 Girl Mom Bloggers You Should Be Following
- 3 Tips for Moms Going Back to School
- 3 Tips for Surviving a Move with Young Ones
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe in the Car
- To The Mom With A Crazy Toxic Mom
- 12 Non-Toy Easter Basket Ideas for Girls
- 5 Ways To Easier Laundry When You Have Girls
- It’s Flu Season, Ya’ll
- Tips To Be A More Productive Mommy
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1st Birthday Party for a Girl
- 14 Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them on Valentine’s Day
- Speed Up Your Family’s Morning Routine
- How to Make Easy Healthy Family Meals
- 7 Tips to be Done with Dinner in Half an Hour or Less
- The Kid Birthday Tradition I Do Every Year (For All 3 Girls)
- 3 Valentine’s Day Foods + Goodies for Your Sweetie
- Easy Freezer Meals for After Baby
- How to Pick Strong Baby Girl Names
- 10 Valentine’s Day Activities for Young Kids
- 101 Winter Bucket List Activities for Young Kids
- How I Went From Being Skeptical to a Believer in 2.7 Seconds
- 2019 Mom Goal
- 10 Rainy Day Activities for Young Kids
- 10 Cringe-Worthy Questions Only Moms of All Girls Are Asked
- #1 Reason I’m Giving My Kids Experience Gifts, Not Toys
- 7 Steps to Create the Perfect 1st Birthday