I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
Before I had three little people hanging off my leg demanding things, I L-O-V-E-D to cook and bake.
Now, meh, not so much. Don’t get me wrong. I still do it almost every night but the joy is gone 🙂
Seriously, though. Here is one of my fave go-to recipes because it is quick, easy and pretty healthy.
- 1-2 boxes of premixed herb pasta (I use the Aldi one but you can use whatever one you want/like)
- Fresh brussel sprouts (1 bag)
- Fresh spinach leaves (1 bag)
- Zucchini (1-2)
- Yellow squash (1-2)
- Yellow onion (medium)
- Prepare the herb noodles/pasta according to the directions on the box. The Aldi one takes about 5 minutes to prepare each box. I use two boxes so that I have enough for all 5 of us.
- Prepare the brussel sprouts. I steam them in the bag they come in (I use the fresh ones from Aldi that are in the bag). After I steam them in the microwave, cut the brussel sprouts in half.
- Slice the zucchini and the yellow squash.
- Slice the onion.
- Chop the broccoli from the stems.
- Add all of the veggies to a pan and saute. Cook until veggies are to your desired tenderness.
- Add veggies to pasta.
- White Bean Dip Recipe
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- Best Pregnant Halloween Costumes
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Girl Mom + A Girl Review of When I Grow Up by Jon Hales
- A Girl Mom Review of Clever Count Photo Book
- A Girl Mom Review of Hello Fresh
- A Girl Mom Review of Imperfect Produce + Save $10
- The Likeness Book Review
- Shenandoah Discovery Museum Mom Review
- Where the Crawdads Sing Book Review
- The Hate U Give
- My MoM Group Cooking Class Experience
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
- A Girl Mom Review of 7 Diapers
- How I Get 4+ Hours of My Life Back Every Month (+ Keep My Sanity)
- My Quick + Easy Go-To Dinner for My Family
- 8 Things in My Diaper Bag I Can’t Live Without
- 7 Reasons to Say Yes to Sun Basket: Meal Prep Service Review