I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
I had my first girl at 38, my second girl at 39 + my third girl at 42. I’m a girl mom.
You might say moms are moms + this is true for the most part but there are undeniable differences from parenting girls on a daily basis to parenting boys.
Yes, there are definitely similarities. Moms of both can probably relay these similarities more than anyone. Being a girl mom, a boy mom or a mom of both is not better or worse than another. It’s just different.
If you’re a girl mom then here are some other girl mommies + their blogs that you should be following.
Check them out here.
The mom who runs Sports Girls Play is a mom of two daughters + one son — a mom of both. All her kids are athletes but this blog focuses on sharing information for girls that are athletes + at all ages (from young to college-age girls that play sports).
In addition to info-packed blog posts that share information such as recovering from a tough workout as a girl to unique gifts for girl athletes, the site also boasts a resources page + a place to shop for athletic gear + gifts for athletic girls.
This girl mom is also a former music teacher. I originally found her through a post she wrote for Scary Mommy, “A Girl Mom.” She blogs about a variety of topics that represent her “too many labels to live by” mantra from being Meredith to a mom to a girl mom to a music teacher, writer + beyond.
Heather Delaney Reese has three girls, just like I do. Her girls are older than mine but I ran across her article about questions that people should not ask all girl moms. She blogs about a bunch of different topics but mostly about her travel adventures with her three daughters + her husband.
This is one of my all time favorite blogs. While it is not just one mom that is blogging or sharing information + resources, it is all girl all the time. The site + the blog covers topics all about parenting girls, raising mighty girls, books for girls + about girls, the best toys for girls + movies/TV shows for girls, music + clothing for girls + the list just goes on + on. It is probably the most comprehensive source for raising strong, confident girls that will do great things for this world.
This mom blog is named after the daughter so she’s a girl mom of one. This blog has more a style + travel slant to it so you’ll find lots of information on traveling with a toddler girl, along with clothes, accessories, toys, etc.
6. Mom of Girls
This mom blogger is also a mom of three girls. Her motto is “Raising daughters that are smart, happy and confident- this is the goal.” LOVE this. All of the resources Towanda shares are with this mission in mind. It’s a great blog + resource that celebrates everything about being a girl + raising girls.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention my own girl mom blog, Girl Mom Chaos. I am raising three daughters ranging in age from 1 to 5. I write about parenting girls, recipes, books + also share Mommy swag for moms of girls so we can take care of ourselves + feed our minds + souls. I review services + products for girls + for girl moms. I also share t-shirts for mommy + tots + mom blogging tips (I’m a copy + content writer). My angle is usually for girl moms with younger children since my girls are on the younger side. I’m also an older mom so sometimes I touch on topics that an older mom can relate to.
- 5 Tips For Summer Safety For Kids
- 10 Mom Bag Essentials I Have For Summer Fun
- The Best Skincare For Teenage Girl
- The Best Clean Sunscreen Brand I Use On Me + My Kids
- Best Clean Skincare For Acne
- 12 Ideas To DIY Summer Camp At Home
- 11 Safe Skin Care Products
- Clean Skincare Products I Use That Are For The 40+ Crowd
- 3 Resources For Personal + Business Life While You Stay At Home
- How to Protect a Crawling Baby
- How to Keep Happy, Safe + Healthy Girls Throughout the School Year
- 7 Easy Hair Styles For Girls
- When To Start Potty Training Girls
- Best Halloween Costumes for Girls
- 3 Healthy Habits For Girls
- 7 Subscription Boxes For Girls
- 26 Mother-Daughter Date Ideas
- Feeding Time: What to Keep in Mind When Introducing Food to Baby
- Baby on Board: What You Need to Know About Car Seat Safety
- 7 Ways to Help Your Daughter Feel Comfortable in Her Own Skin
- 7 Tips for Nighttime Potty Training Girls
- School Bus Safety Tips to Teach Your Kids
- How to Deal with Unexpected Problems at Delivery
- 3 Characteristics of the Best Mom Car
- 4 Ways to Prevent Your Teen from Texting + Driving
- 3 Tips to Help You Prepare for Labor + Delivery
- Creative Lunch Ideas for School
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- How to Make Hand Washing Fun for Kids
- DIY Halloween Party Ideas for Kids
- 12 Cool Things to Include When Building a House
- 3 Tips for Toddler Girl Summer Fashion
- How to Be a Productive Stay-at-Home Mom
- The Ultimate Guide to Summer Day Camps + Sleepaway Camps
- How to Protect From Child Bee Stings
- 10 Best Books on Raising Strong Girls
- A Complete Mom Guide to Summer Activities with Kids (So Everyone Survives the Summer)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sibling Fighting + How to Stop It
- 7 Things A Mom REALLY Wants for Mother’s Day
- 3 Things to Look for When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- 5 Kid-Approved Fun Summer Activities
- A Family Trip Near Shenandoah: Where to Stay, Go + Eat
- Celebrate Earth Month With Green Kid Crafts
- 4 Tips to Prep for Your Disney Trip with Your Kids
- 3 Ways to Model Appropriate Behavior for Your Daughter
- 3 Actions to Take if a Dog Bites Your Child
- 3 Places to Buy Inexpensive but Nice Girls’ Clothes
- 6 Steps to Resolving Conflict with Your Strong-Willed Daughter
- 3 Home Pests That Can Make Your Kids Sick
- 7 Strategies for Dealing with Defiant Daughters
- 7 Books to Help Girls Overcome Anxiety, Fear + Worry + Other Feelings
- The Top 7 Girl Mom Bloggers You Should Be Following
- 3 Tips for Moms Going Back to School
- 3 Tips for Surviving a Move with Young Ones
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Kids Safe in the Car
- To The Mom With A Crazy Toxic Mom
- 12 Non-Toy Easter Basket Ideas for Girls
- 5 Ways To Easier Laundry When You Have Girls
- It’s Flu Season, Ya’ll
- Tips To Be A More Productive Mommy
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 1st Birthday Party for a Girl
- 14 Ways to Tell Your Kids You Love Them on Valentine’s Day
- Speed Up Your Family’s Morning Routine
- How to Make Easy Healthy Family Meals
- 7 Tips to be Done with Dinner in Half an Hour or Less
- The Kid Birthday Tradition I Do Every Year (For All 3 Girls)
- 3 Valentine’s Day Foods + Goodies for Your Sweetie
- Easy Freezer Meals for After Baby
- How to Pick Strong Baby Girl Names
- 10 Valentine’s Day Activities for Young Kids
- 101 Winter Bucket List Activities for Young Kids
- How I Went From Being Skeptical to a Believer in 2.7 Seconds
- 2019 Mom Goal
- 10 Rainy Day Activities for Young Kids
- 10 Cringe-Worthy Questions Only Moms of All Girls Are Asked
- #1 Reason I’m Giving My Kids Experience Gifts, Not Toys
- 7 Steps to Create the Perfect 1st Birthday