I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on
Writing copy + content is the most time-consuming part of marketing a blog or online business.
It’s also one of the most important pieces.
So when it comes to writing website copy or content, you have to work at it. You have to practice it.
I was offering website copy reviews for a long time but I took a break. I did one again recently for a loyal subscriber, Nancy.
After reviewing her copy + content + providing feedback to her, I realized that bloggers like Nancy don’t necessarily need a copywriter like me to write their website copy or blog posts from scratch but they do need more than just feedback on how to write it.
Bloggers like you + like Nancy need a copy or content re-write.
So here I am offering copy + content re-writes.
You already have website copy or a blog post. You don’t need a copywriter like me to write it from scratch but you do need a re-write. I edit, re-write + revise one page of your website copy or one blog post (up to 1,000 words).
If you have more than one page or more than one blog post you want a re-write for you can change the quantity during checkout.
I can help your website copy or blog post stand out + make it really compelling.
Sign up for a copy or content re-write with me. It’s only $75.
If you want more compelling website copy or blog posts, register for a re-write.
- 19 Black Friday (+ Cyber Monday) Deals for Bloggers
- What New Working Moms Should Know
- Self-Care for Moms
- How to SEO a Blog
- Writing Copy Stinks
- How to Write an eBook to Make Money
- Resources + Recommendations for Mommin’ + Bloggin’
- The 5 Biggest Blogging Mistakes + Lessons Learned
- How to Start a Lifestyle Blog
- How to Use Content Marketing as a Mom Blogger
- How to Increase Blog Traffic Fast
- How to Increase Blog Traffic for Free
- How to Find Blog Ideas
- 5 Ways to Balance Life as a Work-From-Home Mom
- 7 Ways to Grow a Mom Blog in 2019
- How to Build an Amazing Mom Blog
- The Rise of the Work-at-Home Mom + How To Do It
- How I Grew My Facebook Group to Over 4k Members in 2 Years
- How to Start a Mom Blog
- Some of My Fave Marketing Blogs
- How You Can Boost Traffic To Your Mom Blog Today
- How to Use Pinterest for a Mom Blog